Global Construction& Development Corp. requires that all Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors complete and return the forms listed below.Once ALL of the below documentation is processed by GCDC, your firm will be an approved vendor eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.
You will receive the status of your application within two weeks of applying for approved status.
To download the necessary vendor forms, Click on the following links below.
New Prequalification Applicants
Before you get started you will need the following information to complete the application:
- Independent Contractor Information Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
- Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent naming NHRC & GCDC as on additional Insured with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
- Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized)
- List of company license numbers
- List of State Sales Tax Exempt Numbers
- List of Insurance Agreements
- List of Current Projects
- List of Recently Completed ProjectsM
- Bank Information
- Surety Information
- 3 Supplier References
- 3 Contractor References
- Independent Verification Letter Supporting your EMR for Last 3 Years
- BBB Rating Report