we offer Pre-Construction Consulting services
Serving Hotels, Education, Healthcare, Retail, and Restaurants
At Global Construction & Development Corp., we offer Pre-Construction Consulting services to our clients to minimize delays, added costs, and unforeseen problems prior to the start of a project. During the Pre-Construction Phase, we meet with our clients to discusstheir project’s objectives. After learning what their specific project goals are, we use a comprehensive "build it on paper" approach to identify and correct logistical concerns, coordination issues, and potential field problems before we develop a CPM schedule.
Why choose Global Construction & Development Corp.?
- 30 years of construction experience
- Creative Value Engineering capabilities
- The majority of trades are performed by in-house staff to better control quality, efficiency, and project costs
- License and permit capacities in most US states and the Caribbean Islands
- State-of-the art communications and operations systems
- Rapid-response mobilization and fast-track schedule
Global Construction & Development Corp.’s Pre-Construction Services:
- Site Evaluation – Global Construction assist clients with evaluating site options to determine adaptability and preparation of your building site. We help evaluate multiple sites for clients as part of their due diligence before purchasing a property.
- Schematic Design – Global Construction utilizes the expertise of design professionals, consultants, and our client’s vision to develop design schematics, balancing function, size, scheduling and budget with quality and aesthetics.
- Project Budgeting – Global Construction creates schematic drawings to generate accurate cost information to develop a GMP without construction drawings. We inform our clients on the costs of products which will be included in the project.
- Scheduling – Global Construction uses the latest scheduling software programs to provide our clients with a detailed project schedule at the beginning of the project. This allows the owner to plan accordingly for timely operation of their facility.
- Master Planning – Global Construction works with design consultants to assist our clients to develop a "Master Plan" to maximize their property’s potential for existing and future operations.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) – Early in the design stage, Global Construction reviews drawings to identify potential issues which could arise during the construction phase. This information is shared with the design professionals and subcontractors to be incorporated into the construction documents.