Owner’s Representation / Project Management
Serving Hotels, Education, Healthcare, Retail, and Restaurants
Global's Owner's Representation/Project Management services manage the project from the beginning of the design phase through to the project's completion. Our Owner's Representation/Project Management Team work as liaisons between the owner and all of the other related parties involved in the project to include: Architect, Engineers, Interior Designers, General Contractor, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Vendors, most of which are in-house staff.
Why choose Global Construction & Development Corp?
- 30 years of construction experience
- Creative Value Engineering capabilities
- The majority of trades are performed by in-house staff to better control quality, efficiency, and project costs
- License and permit capacities in most US states and the Caribbean Islands
- State-of-the art communications and operations systems
- Rapid-response mobilization and fast-track schedule
Owner's Representation/Project Management Delivery Method:
Global Construction & Development Corp.'sOwner's Representative/Project Management Team perform:
- the design development process to ensure project scope is achieved
- the overall project budget (including FF&E and other non-design/construction related costs)
- the bidding process
- assist with jurisdictional reviews and project related mitigation issues
- construction related activities, including pay applications
- project close-out and occupancy
- move management and relocation
Our Owner's Representative/ Project Management Team provide:
- Time Savings – We take care of the heavy workload related to managing a construction project. This allowsyou to be engaged and informed without being overwhelmed or burdened.
- Cost Savings – Wecreate a comprehensive project budget that includes hard and soft costs,generate the master budget, and track expenses related to progress on the project.We assist on preventing delays and miscommunications, saving you money.
- On- Time Scheduling – We work with the project’s teams to build a master schedule, so we can track it, stay on top of it, and keep costs in order.
- Superior Quality – We adhere to high-quality standards for all services and deliverables we provide our clients.
- Scope Identification – We define the project teams' roles and outline their responsibilities.
- Hiring and Contract Negotiation - We generate the RFP, interview, and negotiate contracts.
- Latest Software Systems – We manage countless documents on your behalf. We utilize project management software that allows the exchange of information and filing of records.
- Best Practice Communication – We facilitate communications across all project teams to ensure project clarity.
- Peace of Mind – We followindustry protocols reducing your time involved in the project, and minimizing unexpected costs.