Serving Hotels, Education, Healthcare, Retail, and Restaurants
Global Construction offers clients an alternative to traditional construction with the Design-Build project delivery system. The Design–Build approach changes the traditional sequence of work. It gives the Owner a single point person,the Design–Builder or Design–Build Contractor, for communication and responsibility to minimize risks and overall costs. Instead of the Owner entering into separate contracts with engineers, architects, and construction companies, this approach gives Owners nearly everything they need under one roof. This approach is similar in many ways to Owner's Representative/Project Management except the owner does not have to be responsible for entering into each contract and paying each party.
Possibly the greatest advantage offered by the Design-Build method to the Owner is that they negotiate a guaranteed maximum price for the finished project early in the design stage of the project, rather than towards the end.
Why choose Global Construction & Development Corp.?
- 30 years of construction experience
- Creative Value Engineering capabilities
- The majority of trades are performed by in-house staff to better control quality, efficiency, and project costs
- License and permit capacities in most US states and the Caribbean Islands
- State-of-the art communications and operations systems
- Rapid-response mobilization and fast-track schedule
Advantages of Design-Build Approach
- Owners get an enforceable price for construction early in the project
- Single point of responsibility for both design and construction
- Limited Change Orders
- Time saved without the bidding process
- Design/Build contractors add construction practicality to design imagination
- The contractor can negotiate subcontracts so the owner can benefit from reliable subcontractors
- Cheaper Front End Costs
Design–Build Delivery Method:
Phases of Design–Build: